Zombie Society #1 Zombie Society #1

Excellent game. Excellent plot. Overall excellence. Am I saying excellence too much ? Excellent

Muja responds:

Thank you, your excellency!

Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2 Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2

I loved the animation and choice on both parts thus far. Good job, you have earned yourself a new fan.

Epic Trains Epic Trains

Decent game. A good improvement over your SimCity esque series.
Keep up the good fight you got potential :)
And there are some bugs present, hope you will fix them over time

DMZ Dash DMZ Dash

Glory to the DPRK

Realistic Boxing Simulato Realistic Boxing Simulato

Fun game but please check your spelling

colburt187 responds:

I can't believe you won the belt? your the first, congrats. I wasn't even sure if anyone would ever win it. What was your record when you got to the belt?

About the spelling, there probably are some typos, but the in game commentator is Scottish, so he says arum instead of arm, and punchees etc,

and the manager is from London so he says Sa'arday.

Airport Time Machine Airport Time Machine

This is a great simulator style game. As a fan of simulator games in general, this aviation simulator is very impressively made. The music matches the time periods and the certain degree of historical accuracy makes this a game one can play for hours on end. The graphics are aright, not perfect but good enough and the sound design is impressive. I am looking forward to further versions of this game, and I see great potential for this as a series. It is worth investing in the full version, albeit financial constraints means I will probably buy the full version some time later. Furthermore the game-play mechanics are simple but solid so it is highly commendable. However there is always room for improvement, and maybe there could be more additions to this game, to have that full airport simulator feel, etc ticket prices and such. The newspaper needs to be more detailed as well. Other then that is like what I said before a solid effort. Keep em coming

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Good game. Finished it in 2 hours. The graphics design and game-play were good however the game was a little too easy. The wave after wave of enemies gets repetitive after a while and there is no real challenge. However the audio and gun designs were great for a flash game and quite realistic. A.I design and a more varied music choice would be nice to see in the next iteration of the series. I thoroughly enjoyed Dead Zed One amongst your other games and it is nice to see the improvement in overall quality and design. But like I said before there is much more needed before I can give this a 5 stars.

-Twigg

Epic City Builder 2 Epic City Builder 2

It is a good game for what its worth. The premium features are a temptation to purchase GamerGold. The graphics and play style is soothing and a good way to chill back after a hard day at work. However the map is a little bland being all square and all. Never the less good job I look forward eagerly to the 3rd edition ;)

A Second Chance A Second Chance

The voice acting in this game was decent and so was the style. Overall the game play is entertaining, sound is good and graphics work well for this game. I would love to see a sequel. Good job and I hope you guys make some rad games like this in the future. Best of luck guys !

Atomic Atomic

I fell in love with this game . It is simply just brilliant. The mechanics worked well and it consumed a good twenty minutes. Had fun, and I love your work amidos. Can not wait for a new game !